February 2, 2017

Intention

Sitting on the floor with Chase Ryan didn't know what she was doing but she was having fun letting Chase try and get her hands as she pulled them away, every once in a while letting him actually get them.

As the night went on though Ryan knew it was getting late and she should get back to her bunk. She didn't want the night to end but she knew it had to sooner or later. 

   "Thank you so much again for having me. It was really nice and I enjoyed myself."

   "It was our pleasure. It was nice to cook for someone else too."

Linking her arm with Clint's Wendy smiled up at him. He seemed so happy today. She wondered if it would stay for a little bit, or be gone tomorrow. She didn't know but she hoped it would.

Following Pete to the meeting room, Ron had no problem with that. It would give them more space to spread things out a little more. Once inside and wondering over to the list Ron looked it over. Folding his arms over his chest he was deep in thought trying to remember who was who. 

   "I don't think I need to question you yet. Something tells me from the way you tried to find Gunner, you aren't the type to go leaking information."

Ron gave a nod listing to Pete. In a way, he felt bad even though this was his job. Everyone here was so close to just go around accusing them was hard. He new it had to be done though and he just hoped everyone just understood. 

   "Ok sounds like a plan to me. We'll see if Jamison can look into those files for us and than...just start at the top of the list I guess and work our way down. I got all the questions here and I figure some will differ between people as well."

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly Ron was quiet for a second before looking at Pete.

   "I really am sorry we have to work together again under these conditions. This definitely was not my intention."