February 2, 2017

Back

Ryan gave a nod to Clint before heading out the door. Getting down off the porch she looked around for a moment trying to get her bearings in the dark. Starting forward she pulled her jacket just a little tighter as she walked taking in the night air. 

It didn't take long to finally get back to the bunks and she only got turned around once. Stopping at the steps of hers, she looked over at Hunter's bunk. Seeing a small light on still she wondered if he was really awake. She wanted to at least let him know she was back.

Knocking on the door like she had so many times before Ryan stepped in and gave a small smile.

   "Hunter, I just wanted to let you know I made it back ok from Clint's. Sorry if I woke you."

   "I might run away screaming, but I'll be back."

Glancing at the list some of the names of people he knew, and some he didn't. Knowing a little bit more about everyone might be a good thing.

   "Can you tell me more about Carson, Con, Katie, and Chance? I don't think I met them last time I was here."

Sam gave a thoughtful nod to JT. She understood what he was talking about with not telling Aaron to do it so he would. It made sense why JT new but didn't say anything. Hearing nothing was getting better though Sam couldn't help the look of disappointment. She really did hope Aaron's knee would be close to one hundred percent but it didn't seem like it would and that was sad. She only hoped Aaron could pick himself up anyways and move forward.

   "I'll see what I can do about keeping him working on his knee. Thank you JT, for everything."

Letting out a long sigh and looking at Hal Sam shook her head for a moment before leaning back in her chair and closing her eyes for a moment. It seemed like it was one step forward, and two back. 

   "I don't think Aaron did know this was going to happen. I'm not to sure why he would get me out of the way either just to gain my trust when he could of just let me get shot and be done with it."

Looking at the colors Misty leaned back in her desk chair and let out a small sigh. Her eyes twinkled as she saw the green color again. She really was having a lot of fun with Carson picking out different stuff for the house. 

   "How about....Green with a light yellow trim? That sounds kinda cute...right?"