February 5, 2017

Has You

Hearing Becky, Xander stood and turned to look at her. Giving her a soft smile he nodded. He'd been close to Jeff a long time ago and he couldn't think of doing anything else. A lot of people here at the ranch did mean a good deal to him. Being back here just brought back all those memories.

   "You are very welcome. I really meant it when I said I was here for you guys."

Watching her he could see the worry in her eyes and it made his heart break. This had to be hard for her too not just Jim. 

   'Hey...as long as he has you I know he'll have the strength or you'll make him and not only that he has all us to support him too. We won't let him get out of it that easy."

Sliding in the truck next to Hunter Ryan just grinned at the antics. It was a nice refresher to see the fun they all had with each other. If she was to guess these were three good friends that got along the most.

Hearing Dylan's comment a grin crossed Ryan's face. Looking to Hunter and then back up front Ryan moved a little and leaned forward into the front seat. Leaning close she placed a big kiss on the side of Dylan's face before leaning back again.

   "Sorry you sounded like maybe you were missing out so I'd just include you."

Sitting back and putting her seat belt on Ryan nudged Hunter's leg back. Looking to Hunter and smiling again she couldn't help the twinkle in her eye once again. They hadn't even gotten into town yet and she was already having fun. Reaching over Ryan took Hunter's hand and locked her finger with his.

Just continuing to watch Garret as Pete continued to question him Ron took everything in. He could see Garret's pashents were growing thin but Ron thought he was holding it together quiet well. He was impressed and it really said a lot.

   "Nope, I don't have any other questions. However Garret I just wanted to let you know I believe you. I don't know if that means anything to you, but I just wanted you to know that."