January 8, 2017

Different

   "You just don't get it still do you?"

Misty hated this and she hated this feeling. She had her simple requests while she herself was trying to heal.

   "I got tired of you hurting me...every time I turned around it was the same thing. Except this time I lost you, our baby, and your brother, because you always think you need to do things alone. "

Putting the plats in the sink Misty leaned against fighting her own emotions. Oh how she hurt when she still thought about the pain of there past. It had been a hard road from day one, and it always seemed to get harder and harder.

   "I always would of followed you every where Carson, are you to blind to see that still? To hell and back I would have but you'd never let me in, and I was the one to suffer."

Letting out a long sigh Misty just turned and looked at Carson. The tears streaming from her eyes now. She couldn't hold them back, Carson needed to see the pain she had been in, was in.

  "I had asked you for the last few days to come because I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to tell you I was ready to try and put our peaces back together...but you just kept pushing me away. So I guess its my fault...all of it, everything. I'll just beat myself up a little more, cant get anymore emotionally unstable than I already am."

Going back to the dishes and reaching in the soapy water Misty forgot there had been a sharp knife in there. As the blade sliced through her felt she let out a a gasp followed by a curse that escaped her lips something she very rarely ever did anymore.

As Hunter's hand stopped on Ryan's arm her opposite hand found his fingers. Though a little uncomfortable Ryan didn't let it bother her. Ryan could feel Hunter's heart as it beated in his chest. Her own seemed to match it. He cared...about her? There was a new feeling, one Ryan wasn't sure of or couldn't really describe but it felt nice.

   "I hope I can find happiness again and peace. I'm trying to work on that anyways."

Moving her head just a little to look up at Hunter's face Ryan gave a small chuckle. She really couldn't imagen his life being boring. 

   "Thank you for caring Hunter, it...just feels nice. I know my brother cares, its just...this feels different."