May 25, 2017

Try

   "Well, there are people like Carson and Garret; I didn't help them and they are free still."

Sam took a bite off the top of her ice cream. Cringing for a second she brought a hand to her head as she got brain freeze. As it passed she squinted and looked at Aaron grinning. It was her own fault that happened but gave her time to think again.

   "I would try, and I would fight for it but I couldn't promise. That is up to the people above me. But like I said...I would try."

   "I'll let you tell her when you are ready. I think she'll understand once you explain. As long as she gets to see you still."

Nate smiled. He really was happy Garret wanted to spread his wings, and hopefully, his friend would still come around to see them.

    "Just so you know even if you are moving you can still come over anytime, and still stop by for dinner."

Ryan gave a nod to Hunter. She was happy Dylan would be staying with Hunter. They were good friends and at least he would be safe there for use. Not that he needed a babysitter, but a few extra eyes would be nice.

    "Mmm...I think you are right."

Leaning into Hunter Ryan pressed her lips to his. With Dylan being around there quiet time will be cut down, but she didn't mind. It would make the moments they did have that much more special. 

Bringing her hand behind Hunter's head Ryan ran her fingers through his hair and her other one crawled up his arm. Just letting her kiss deepen, letting all her emotions flow though it.