May 26, 2017

Both

   "I don't know have too much company and I might start to get jealous, but I guess that could bring some benefits too."

As Hunter pushed her down on her back Ryan laughed her smile beaming. She still didn't know how she had gotten so lucky with Hunter. His compliment caused color to come to her cheeks as her eyes twinkled. 

   "My beauty just has to keep up with your good looks."

Laughing again she leaned up and kissed Hunter again before pulling away and absentmindedly rubbing his arm with her hand. Looking up at him and searching his eyes. She couldn't even imagen how life would be if he hadn't come into it.

   "We could keep watching the movie, or....we could just keep making out. We could even do both."

   "I'll still get you, your chat with Reese and see what happens."

Watching as Aaron stuck the rest of the ice cream cone in his mouth Sam laughed. No matter what as least he was having a nice time. Really that was all she cared about. She wanted to make sure he saw life as it could be, not what it used to be. Finishing off her own ice cream she sighed with content. 

   "That hit the spot. I guess we are dried off enough to head back now."