May 11, 2017

Platonic

Sam smiled at Hal walking to the door. She couldn't help but laugh a little at Hal's surprise that she actually wanted to do something else with him. Even if he as in a sour mood she still like spending time with him and making him smile even if it was just a little.

   "Ok, I'll text you as soon as I figure it out. I am going to need some time to think because...this is a big desition you know."

Smiling again Sam gave a little wave before leaving and heading back to work. The whole way there just thinking about Hal and what he was going though. She really did feel bad for him and hoped everything would turn out ok.

   "Hey Wyatt, thanks for watching everything for me. Sorry I was a little longer than intended. Anything exciting happens while I was going?"

Sam sat down in her normal chair taking a look at the cams again. It looked like nothing much went on but she had to ask anyways just in case.

Sitting down next to Gunner on the bed Bree took his hand in her own. She was happy he was going to go through with the surgery but at the same time, she was nervous too.

   "I'll be with you every step of the way. You won't lose me, I promise."

Stopping what she was doing and wiping her hands off on a rag Ryan pulled out her phone before sitting down on the nearby bench and taking a sip of her water. Reading Hunter's text she smiled about to reply when the other one came in and she laughed out loud. Looking around and then going back to her phone she couldn't help the stupid smile she had. 

I get off at 5, Mom and Pop's sounds
good, and then us time after even better.

Sending the text Ryan's eyes went slightly wide realized what she texted did not sound right at all. At least Hunter knew what she meant, but still.

I mean that in a completely 
platonic way.

Seeing Justin needed some help calming Chance down Misty was quick to come over next to him and sit on the bed. Playing a hand on his arm she gave him a soft smile.
   
   "Deep breaths, in your mouth, out your nose."

Looking at Justin she let out a small sigh just saying so much without even using words. Chance was still long ways away from being ok and she was worried. She didn't even know if they were really helping.  She new Justin knew what he was doing, she just worried.

   "Want me to get you a drink or anything to eat?"