May 2, 2017

Enjoy

As Hal just ran his fingers over Sam's hand a tingle ran up her arm almost like an electric. It felt nice having him just touch her so softly. Bring her mind back to what they were talking about this was no time to think about how she was feeling. It was more important that Hal was going to be ok.

   "I don't think Allison could ever forget you. You are her father, and no matter what she does love you. Giving her room to stretch her wings is not a bad thing, it's just hard to do as a parent."

Giving a soft smile again she hoped she was at least helping a little. He seemed to be relaxing a little more.

   "I've never been a parent so I don't know how it works, but I think one of the best things you can do for a child is let them grow, and then when and if they fall, you are there to mend their wounds."

Finding a nice spot to sit Destiny thought it was perfect. Opening the basket and pulling everything out along with some plates she helped set everything up. It wasn't the most amazing meal but it was of her favorites.

   "This is what my mom use to always make me as a kid. She was an amazing cook. I think that's why I love cooking now. Enjoy!"