May 2, 2017

Strawberrys

Just staying on the couch Sam waiting for Hal to come back. Hearing his sorry once again he took his hand and just held it for a long moment. A stern look on here face. She hated he kept saying sorry when he didnt need too. 

   "Stop saying you're sorry. If I can't be here for you in the hard times, I don't deserve to be with you in the good times too. It's my please to be here for you."

Continuing to just listen Sam leaned back against the couch and turned so she was looking at Hal still. Listing about what Allison said she could see where they both were coming from and she felt bad. 

   "I dont think her mom is giving her more then you could, but I don't think there is a miss understanding between you too. She is having a hard time when seeing where you are coming from, and you are having a hard time with letting her go. I don't have kids, so I don't know how it is but I don't think she is going to hate you. As long as she knows you love her, thats all the matters."

Sam cocked her head to look at Hal better and smiled a little more. 

   "Maybe a little more planning will be needed for visits now but that's nothing major. You can go to see her, or she can come back an see you. You going there sounds like a pretty amazing adventure to me, don't you think?"

   "Honestly, I don't know what to expect either. It will be a new adventure for us both,"

Seeing the daisy's Destiny smiled as she took them from Zan. Going to one of the cabinets she grabbed a vase an put a little water into it before placing the flowers in as well.

   "A man after my heart for sure. My favorite soda, and flowers. Thank you, they are beautiful."

Setting the flowers on the table and looking at them for a long moment the smile stayed on her face. They really were very pretty. She loved them.  Turning back to the basket an Zan her eyes twinkled.

   "So I hope you like Egg Salad. I also back some chips, and fresh strawberrys too."