May 13, 2017

Better

   "I completely understand it was the last thing on your mind and I don't blame you so don't beat yourself up too much about it."

Sam straightened again and smiled at Pete. He seemed like he was an easy person to talk too so that was kind of nice. It was just hard to talk to people around here because they were FBI, and even if they were on the same side. Sometimes it just felt like they weren't.

   "My end game is what the Elite's program's end game is. Reform and hopefully be able to let Aaron out into the world again. The more I work with him, the more I learn about The Agency the more I feel so bad for the people affected by them."

Sam thought for a long second shifting a little. She really did feel bad for the people in the Agency. They were blinded to feel important to be told they matter but really...at the first chance they could they could just eliminate them. 

   "Believe it or not....we are on the same side, the Elite and us here from the FBI."

Smacking Eli on the shoulder he was lucky she knew he was joking. Being brought own in Eli's lap Scarlet smile widened and her eyes sparkled. Returning the kiss it didn't matter that others were around, she rather liked the affection.

    "Mmmm....I was missing you too much to stay away any longer than I had too. Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

Destiny smiled looking at the others and then back to Zan. Giving a nod she sat down next to him. At least she didn't feel like she was just forcing her way in now.

   "Ok, I'll stay and have some pizza with you guys. I don't want you to feel like the odd one out. Plus all I was do is bring some slices home and sit alone, so this has to be better."