May 14, 2017

Of Course

   "You won't be pushed out the door, and I know you don't believe me but our goal is to help you start life again."

Sam searches Aaron's face for a long moment. She knew he didn't believe her even though she wished he did. She knew there was a bigger world out there for him, new and better things for him to be doing.

   "I personally, would like to see you in your own apartment, a job. There is so much to life Aaron even if you don't think so. And believe it or not the Elite will be there to help. I just hope one day you will start believing that."

Shifting a little on the bed Sam crossed her legs and looked at Aaron. She knew it was hard for him to trust, that was easy to see She just hoped he'd be able too sooner or later.

   "Not only are you part of my job, you have become a friend to me too and I won't leave you high and dry, even if you think its silly, that's just me."

   "Of course I will still come, I want to see that jerk get whats coming to him too."

Seeing Jett after her comment Destiny smiled and waved. It was good to see him again and know the knock he got to his head didn't leave any lasting damage. She liked Jett so seeing him join them too was really nice.

   "I guess I am brave since this is way out of my comfort zone, so far I like it though and everyone is pretty nice."

Continuing to laugh with the others Destiny stopped as Jett got up without warning and said he had to go. Something seemed to be off but she wasn't sure what and it kind of bothered her. Leaning over to Zan she elbow him.

   "Is everything ok with Jett? He seemed...strange."