May 7, 2017

I can't

Looking up at her Uncle from the couch Bree thought for a long moment. She hated this, she hated the whole thing. She hated Garret not being home, and she hated he had to be there in that place alone. Would running more tests really help? She was so tired of nothing working, so tired of not having Hunter there with her.

   "I can't! I can't make that desition if he doesn't want it. I've already done too much and he's going to end up hating me."

Glancing at her Uncle again tears sprung into her eyes. She just couldn't do it not anymore. If her Uncle did it she would hold no ill will but she just couldn't.

Getting back to the house and standing on the porch Destiny smiled at Zan. He's been so sweet all night, and their time together had been nice. She was just sad now that it went to fast.

   "I had a really great time too."

As Zan brushed her face Destiny's smile grew a little more as she leaned her head into his hand and closed her eyes. His touch just felt nice. Opening her eyes after a few moments she smiled.

   "Good Night Zan. I'll see you Sunday!"

Watching as Dylan walked away Katie really did feel bad. She knew it wasn't entirely what he wanted to hear but it was better than sugar coating it. Pushing some of her feelings towards Jason she gave a small not. At least he was going to talk to Mick himself. 

He kind of reminds me, of me in a way.

Standing and taking Jason's hand Katie started forward again to walk a little bit more. The fresh air felt nice, and it was nice to just be able to function again.

   "Gotta let him at least try, stretch his wings find where he really does belong. At least he wouldn't be thrown into anything two dangerous right away."