May 11, 2017

Dinner?

Finishing up the food Sam gave a little burp and grinning at Hal before taking another sip of her soda. Setting it down again Sam let out a small sigh. She knew she really did need to get back to work even if she didn't want too. Wyatt had been nice enough for taking over for a little bit she better not push it too much.

   "I guess I should get back."

Getting their trash together Sam stood and threw it away. Coming back to the living room before heading out. Looking at Hal she smiled again. Even when he was in a crappy mood he seemed to just make her smile by being himself. 

   "Want to do dinner tonight?"

Just continuing to sit with Gunner even after her Uncle came in she held him close. Hearing he didn't want the surgery she looked at JT. She had her own thoughts about it but it wasn't her desition to make. But maybe she could help. 

   "I'd never feel stuck with you my vampire. I'm with you because I want to bet, I want you to be happy, and healthy, and if you never are again I will still be by your side because I love you and that will never change."

No matter what happened Bree would always love Gunner. If she had to always take care of him she would and never complain one moment about it. As long as she could be with him she was happy.

   "You should be worrying about you and if this can help make you healthy again. I'll be here no matter the outcome I can promise you that."