May 26, 2017

Movie

As Ryan ran her fingers through his hair, Hunter's eyes fell shut and he murmured his approval. Returning her kiss just as passionately, he pushed her down on her back and continued his sweet affection for several long minutes. To catch his breath, he pulled away just enough to prop himself up on his elbows, and smiled down at her.

"I should have company more often if this is what I get," he teased. He sighed and just let his eyes linger on hers. Her gaze had so much more life in it now. So much more sparkle. "How do you get more beautiful every day, hmm?" He leaned down to kiss her forehead them drew back, smiling again as he bit his lower lip. "Prolly should let you up so we can finish the movie, huh?"


Aaron rolled his eyes. "Garret gave up everything the minute he walked in there. And now Carson's an agent. That makes them different from me." He shrugged. "Besides all that... I'm really not sure what I could even offer the Elite as a bargaining chip. Garret's got more intel than I do."

He wasn't going back on what he said earlier... he did still want to talk to Reese... he just wasn't so sure how it was going to go, and he was trying to prepare, and all it did was take him in circles. He sighed and bit into the bottom of his ice cream cone. Melted ice cream oozed out a new crack and dribbled onto the bench. He looked at it for a second then glanced at Sam with a wry grin before stuffing the rest of the cone in his mouth so he didn't lose any more of it. It took some doing to actually chew such a big mouthful, but he did manage - and with only one brain freeze.


Garret grinned a little and nodded. "Okay. I, um... I'm not sure how long I could survive without Laura's cooking. I've... gotten pretty spoiled."

He sighed and turned back to the work he was supposed to be doing. "And yeah... I'll tell Maggie. Once we find me a place, I'll have something more solid to tell her so maybe it'll help the transition."