May 7, 2017

Always

Just looking down at her hand like her Uncle said Bree looked at her ring and took it in for a long moment. She hoped nothing would change, or Gunner wouldn't change is mind. She would never stop loving him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, this all was just so hard.

   "Ok, maybe you can get him to do them. I just want him to be better."

The walk back with Jason was nice. As they stopped again and he mentioned both there families Katie gave a small sigh. She guessed he was right even if she really didn't want to be away from him at the moment. She knew her dad was going to want some time with her and she really did want to spend some time with him too.

   "I guess we should go our ways here, and just meet back in a bit. I don't want my dad to think I am avoiding him."

Giving Jason a kiss she broke off for him looking for her dad. Finding him in the round ring working a horse Katie got up on the fence and sat just watching. After he was done doing something she clapped.

   "I always thought you were the best with the horses."