May 13, 2017

No Idea

Going around to the other side of her desk and sitting down Misty thought for a long moment and let out another sigh. He Uncle was a hard one to figure out for sure. 

   "Honestly...I can't think of anything other than being able to finally bring down the Underground people. That alone might be enough. I think it's more the FBI we have to try and convince though."

Leaning back she thought for a long second before shaking her head.

   "And with that...I don't even know where to start."

Hearing Eli's plan Ryan thought for a long moment. Entering a novice race with Thunder did seem like a good idea, and it would give one of the newbies a chance to really shine, not to mention hurt Thunder's pride a great deal.

   "Ya know that's really not a bad idea."

Just letting the wheels turn Ryan continued to think for a long moment taking a sip of her drink that was brought. Hearing Zan Ryan raised an eyebrow.

   "No bribes, but with an attitude like that, you won't ever beat us. You gotta be positive, and keep working to become better. From what I have seen you are a pretty good driver. On a more positive note though...My boss at the shop wants you to come in for an interview."

Entering mom and pop's Destiny's stomach growled. She'd been out and about when her stomach growled for a slice so she stopped. Looking around and seeing Zan over at a table with some friends She smiled. She didn't want to bother him, but at the same time she didn't want to not say anything and have him see her an think she was ignoring him.

Walking over to the table she offered a friendly smile. She recognized Eli from the night at the race but wasn't sure about the other too. 

   "Zan? Hi! I swear I am not following you. I just happened to stop for some pizza. I won't keep you from your friends but I wasn't to at least say hi since I saw you."

Looking up at the knock on the door Sam took her feet off the desk and sat up a little bit. Thinking for a moment about Reese's question Sam went over the footage from the breakroom in her head and smiled again thinking about how Aaron put the napkins in front of the cam. He was too smart for their own good, for sure.

   "Aaron told me the microwave shorted and I believe him. At this moment I really have no reason not too. He really didn't seem upset when I talked to him either. He's good, I think if he was trying to pull something, he would have found a better way then blowing up a microwave and burning himself. "