May 9, 2017

I think

Ryan couldn't help but just let her smile grow. Even if he wasn't going to be working directly with them, he still would be in a way and that made her happy. She was close with Axel, he was one of her really good friends, losing him at work had just felt wrong.

   "I think we could handle taking orders from you. As long as you aren't too hard on us."

Taking a bite of her taco Sam just smiled as Hal sat down next to her. She was happy to see him just relax a little even though she knew he was stressed out. She knew she could be stubborn sometimes but that's just how she was. 

   "Eh, work is work. Nothing exciting going on right now. Kinda quiet. Wyatt is watching over things right now for me while I am here."

Digging into the bag for a chip Sam bumped Hal's arm playfully with her elbow. She wanted to ask how he was but it seemed silly. but maybe it was best to just be straight.

   "How are you doing? I'm gonna be guessing not good, but...I want you to tell me."