May 31, 2017

Kidnap

Dinner was just as good at it smelled and even better. The chat was light and she enjoyed it with Hal. It seemed after that first kiss a whole new world had opened to them. They had so much to talk about now, and there was no need to hide how they felt. It was nice.

As Hal motioned for her to come over with him Sam stood and took her wine wondering over. Looking out over everything it was nice. Feeling Hal close to her Sam moved a little and leaned her head on Hal's shoulder. 

   "I am having a wonderful night. The best I have in a long time."

Taking the binoculars from Eli Destiny nodded. She knew she would need them to see the cars, or she could just follow the dust clouds. 

   "I can definitely do that."

Seeing Jett Destiny gave him a wave. Hearing his comment though she cringed just a little. She wasn't sure what he meant by she was still around but for something reason, it didn't settle with her. She tried to let it go, he was more than likely just joking.

Pulling up alongside Hunter it really did feel good to drive her own car. She had missed it more than she let on, and maybe more than she even realized herself till actually getting behind the wheel again. 

Getting out of the car and putting her sunglasses on the top of her head she smirked at Hunter.

   "Party...I could go for some part food, and stuff. Then again racing is just as fun."

Hearing her brother comment she nodded her head before elbowing Hunter.

   "I was going to but Hunter kidnapped me. It was just horrible I tell you...Kisses and all."

Laughing Bree put another fry in her mouth just listing to Gunner and taking him in. It was nice to see him smile and to hear a little cheer in his voice. This is how he was when they first got together and she had missed it. Even if he couldn't remember yet she was just happy to see a little spark of his old self back.

   "I have to admit flying has got to be better than walking, but if you fly away you have to promise to take me with you."

Seeing he was having a hard time using his fork Bree gave him a soft smile. Leaning in close she whispered.

   "You can use your fingers to eat, I promise I won't tell."