October 28, 2016

Voices

Just watching and listing to Jason Katie could see the pain on his face and not just the psychical, but the emotional pain as well. She couldn't imagen how he was feeling and how this was taking a toll on him. His words and attitude alone though spoke a thousand words.

Walking over to him Katie rests an arm on his hand that was on the desk and smiled down on him. All in all she was happy they were back together. Jason needed support and someone to be there with him.

   "I wont offer any extra information to the ranch about what is going on, unless I am flat out asked. But I will keep worrying and so will Rick and deep down...I know you are worried too. That's not a bad thing you know. We are here for you though."

Leaning down Katie gave Jason another kiss on the lips before retreating. Her look to him was soft and caring. A lot of people cared about Jason and a lot of people worried about him because it but Katie was confidant that if she asked anyone they would all say they wouldn't want it any other way.

Nate followed Reese and listened to every word he said taking everything in. He didn't know where to start but he'd figure it out. Reese had enough to do with Kirk hanging around again and he didn't need him worried.

   "Alright you got it boss."

It didn't take long to get everyone who was going to help into the meeting room. Laying out a few maps, going over plans and paring people up was the easy part. The hard part was finding anything useful.

   "Pete your with me. We are going to check the area Katie said she saw the shooter. If anyone finds anything out, even if its the smallest thing call me right away. Well meet back here in a few hours. Good Luck, and stay sharp. Who knows if we get close if the shoot will target one of us."

Adison shook her head even though Kirk couldn't see it and laughed a little bit to herself. She'd told him before sometimes being a hard head was not the way to go. Now maybe he would listen but doubtful.

Yeah...its gonna sting for a while. 
Lucky me I get to work with you
and they are gonna hate me too. What
did I let you drag me into.

Adison sent the text before starting another.

Who am I kidding...I willingly 
would be dragged into anything
with you. You just own me coffee.

Hearing voices Destiny's eye fluttered a little before opening in the dim lit room. Just staying where she was she listened and heard it again. It must of just been Chance but who was he talking to at this hour? Squinting to look at the clock better Destiny couldn't believe the time. They must have fallen asleep. It was just so warm and comfortable.

Getting up and yawning she wraps herself in the banket before going to the front screen door and looking out just to make sure it was in face Chance. Seeing it was she smiled sleeply.

   "Chance...? I thought I heard voices."

Stepping out she wrapped herself a little tighter as the cool air blew. It was a bright night out today with the dot of starts in the sky. Coming closer to him and resting her head on his arm she took a deep breath of the fresh air before letting it out slowly.

   "Is everything ok?"