October 25, 2016

Never

Looking up at Jason and hearing everything that was going on Katie just searched his face. Jason was right she was worried now, happy he told her but worried. What could be wrong with Jason that Rick couldn't find. Maybe it was just stress but maybe it was something else too.

   "Wow, thats...that is horrible. Please keep me up to date on everything, I am worried, but thank you for telling me. Stop being stressed too. Both of us can't be like that.'"

Playing with her straw in her pop for a moment Katie took a sip. Taking in Jason's statment Katie thought for a long moment. If Jason wanted to know everything maybe she should. They would have to sooner or later and she new it.

    "We need to be open, honest, both of us have lots of stuff we need to work on and we cant run for the hills when it gets hard. I...I want to make this work you and I..because I do miss you."

Taking Jason's hand Katie looks at it for a long moment. She missed this, she missed Jason she did want him back. If they could work on things, if hey could promise to both lean on each other she was willing to try again.

   "I promise to do my best to work on me, so we can work on us. I want you back Jason. I never stopped loving you."

Feeling something on her forehead and Kirk's voice Adison slowly moves and wakes up. Had she fallen asleep on Kirk's couch again? Starting to wake up a little more something didnt feel right. Coming out of the fog the last thing she remembered the last thing she was doing was laying on Kirk.

Sitting up quickly Adison blinks and than looks to Kirk again blinking some more. On my goodness...had she really just done that. How long was she out? Was Kirk offended? She'd just been so comfortable she didnt mean to cross any lines though.

    "I am so sorry. I...just I was more tired than I thought. I totally did not mean to fall asleep. Oops."