October 25, 2016

At least

Adison grinned just trying to push aside her silly embarrassment. This is Kirk there was no need to be embarrassed. Best friends fell asleep on each other all the time....right?

   "As much as the couch and you were comfortable...I should more than likely get back to my place. I don't have a change of work clothing today in the care, and I highly doubt thw boss would agree with me coming in, in this."

Realizing she was still sitting on Kirk Adison got up before holding her hand down to help him up as well. He looked so handsome just laying there the soft lights reflecing of his face and hair. She wondered if he even new how good looking be was

   "Well at least tonight was semi calm. We didn't go flipping over the couch at least."


Katie smiled as she looked across the table at Jason. She had missed everything about him very much. No matter how hard she had tried to hide it she could see now it all had been just a cover up.

   "I don't want you to be perfect. I just want you to be you, and all I can ask for is for you to try and I will too."

Bringing Jason's hand up Katie gives it a soft kiss. She really was happy to have him back, and lonely with out him. Jason was oh so special to her.

   "Alright let's blow this popsicle stand."

Getting there doggie bags for the rest of there food Karie left with Jason hand in hand. It felt so nice to walk like that again and like they had never stopped. It was just natural and did feel strange at all.

It didnt take long to get home and in the house. It seemed no one was home and Katie was kind of happy. It would be nice to just have a little alone time with Jason.

   "Alright I'm going to get some water do you want anything? I think I have milk, soda, and juice too. Also I picked dinner you get to pick the movie.'