October 30, 2016

Sorry

Adison couldn't help her stomach growled at the sound of Chinese food. That was her second favorite to pizza. It was ashame she had other plans.

   "Ah man I am so sorry. Chinese sounds so good...but Ron asked me to dinner tonight and I accepted. I can come over after if you want." 

Adison gave another smile taking a sip of her coffee. She was excited for tonight and going to dinner. It was a nice break from work for sure.

Katie let out a sigh and leaned against the wall. She was happy Hal told Rick, it saved her from being the bad guy.

   "It was pretty bad, started with a dream, and than we went for a walk for pain killers and he just had another one."

Looking at Rick Katie's face showed worry in it.

   "I was pretty scared. It was the first one he's had since not having our connection. I felt so helpless."