October 25, 2016

Rambling

Just searching Jason's face for long moment Katie wasn't so sure it was as easy or simple as Jason made it. He always made silly humor to brush something off when it was more than it really was. Giving a small sigh Katie takes another bit of her food before looking back up at Jason.

   "Just don't lose to much, I dont need you blowing away in the wind."

Looking down again and thinking Katie was silent for a long moment. She wished Jason would open up to her more, even if they were just friends. Looking up against she could feel her frustration and before she new it...

   "...J...look I just gotta get it off my chest. If we are going to get back together you gotta open up to me and not worry about me worry or stressing me out. You just gotta tell me, lay it on me and let me know whats going on. Let me worry about you and deal with it...because thats how relationships work."

Realizing she had just blurted out more than she wanted to Katie looks down again and shoved another french fry in her mouth. Looking up at Jason squinting one eye Katie searched his face for a second before talking.

   "I'm...so...sorry. I didn't mean to just blurt that all out. Just forget I said anything."

Just sitting listing to Chance Destiny took a bit of her steak. She liked when he gave a run down of what had been going on with him. She might not understand everything or new he couldn't tell her everything but she still enjoyed being apart of it.

   "I'm happy everything worked out. You really are good at your job."

Smiling and looking at him for a long second Destiny just searches Chance's face. Everything seemed to be going good for him and she was happy. He deserved to have a smooth sailing even if he days away were longer.

   "I dont want you to lose you job because of the FBI but I definitely wouldn't mind having you around more. All my days without you consist of really...not much.  Lots of girly things I am sure you wouldn't care about but there is a lot of work in there. So yeah...not much fun."

Adison couldn't help the small giggle that slipped out about being fluffy. She thought it had been a cute complement but his reaction was priceless. Resting her head on Kirk's chest she stayed right where she was. Really this was comfortable and she didn't want to move now. 

As the movie came to an end Adison wouldn't even see it. She had fallen asleep because where she was, was so comfortable, his breathing was soft, and the rising and lowering of his chest was comforting. Drifting off to sleep had been easy, and she was sound a sleep.