October 25, 2016

Mr. Snuggles

Sitting with Laura Nate took a sip of his coffee. He'd hoped Garret would join them for lunch but if he didn't Nate new he couldn't be forced. Laura was so good, she had been doing everything she could for Garret, and it made him proud she was his. 

   "I do have to run to the office for a little bit. I'll just let Garret know I am leaving. If you need anything while I am gone just call."

Finishing off his coffee Nate stands letting Laura slowly side off him. Pushing a strange of her hair behind her ear Nate looks down at her and smiles kissing the top of Laura's head.

   "I love you!"

Heading down the hall way like he had so many other times Nate knocked on Garret's door and poked his head in the door.

   "Garret I am heading out for a little bit. If you need anything just let Laura know."

Heading back down the hall and seeing Maggie coming the other way Nate smiles. So was so sweet, and so determined to make Garret feel better. Ruffling her hair as he walked by he gave her a thumbs up for her to keep on trying.

Getting into Garret's room Maggie had her backpack on and was ready to ride with Nate to school before work. She had to stop at Garret's room first. Holding her big stuffed bunny from her room Maggie sets it on the bed behind Garret.

   "Garret, this is Mr Snuggles. He always makes me feel better when I am sad, and I wanted you to have him so you can hug and squeeze him. I love you Garret, I will see you after school."

Leaning down to give him a small hug Maggie backs away and heads back down the hall to where Nate was waiting for her. She'd see Garret in the afternoon again to see how he was. 

Aidson couldn't help it but stuck her lower lip out at him as he got up next o her. Giving him a nudge with her shoulder she laughed. She liked this seat honestly because she was always close to him here, and no matter where Kirk walked she could see him.

   "I like this spot because...I can see everything, and who needs quiet."

Adison bangs her foot on the door behind her making it, make a loud noise.  Laughing she leans over and takes a bit of Kirk's cookie before straightening up again and letting out a long sign. She new the whole Elite thing was going to be hard. 

   "No, it wont be. Its possible a lot of people are not going to trust you right away, you hurt a lot of people. But hopefully in time they can see you like I see you, because you are pretty amazing."