October 25, 2016

Family

Looking up from her work Sapphire lets out a long sign and rolls her eyes. He looked different today but she still didn't trust him. Not after last time, she just couldn't let her guard down like that again. 

   "If you are going to ask me anymore questions, I'm not answering them. If you got anything else to say make it fast, I have work to do."

She didn't have time for games, or anything else right now. Leaning against her desk looking at Kirk she prepared herself for whatever he had to say this time.

Katie smiled at Ryder's comment about Thirteen's phone. They were so adorable together, and Thirteen had been doing so good. She was pleased Ryder was taking care of her Cousin. She couldn't think of a better person, and she was so pashent with her. 

Once he was gone and getting Jason's kiss Katie smiled up at him. This just felt right...No doubt, no regret, no wondering if she made the right choice. It just felt...right and she new this is where her heart needed to be and she never wanted that to change again.

   "Mmm...I like your good mornings."

Leaning her head on Jason's chest Katie wished they could take a min vacation, just get away and be them for a while. It had been so long that just spending time with Jason sounded really nice to her. If only they could.

   "I would normally say yes, but with the FBI poking around I dont think Reese would be to happy with us. Maybe soon though we can do a mini get away."

Taking another bite of her pickle Maggie just thinks for a moment processing what Garret had said. A long time ago someone hurt him? Maggie couldn't help but wonder out loud.

   "Why would anyone want to hurt you! Well I dont care if someone hurt you I think you are wonderful, no matter what your past is. I'm sorry someone was mean to you too. I'd give them a piece of my mind if I saw them."

Shifting just a little bit to get more comfortable Maggie thinks about her story. She would have to write a new one but she didn't know what to write about.

   "My first story was about you, and how you are part of our family now. I think I can write it again. Do you want to read it when I am done?"