October 25, 2016

Scared

Scooting up next to Garret Maggie smiled a little before pulling out a picked herself. Sucking the juice off before taking a nibble. Just mulling over his question for a second Maggie took another little bite before resting her arm on Garret's shoulder. 

    "I had an ok day at school, and I wanted to ride the bus home, the kids made fun of me. I wrote a story at school today in my free time and...they stole it and ripped it up. Now I can't show anyone it."

Letting out a long sigh she took another nibble of her pickle before moving a little and with her free hand takes Garret's arm and drapes it over she shoulder just cuddleing in a little more. She felt so comfortable with Garret and safe.

   "I'm different, and no one likes me. I don't know why thought. They all act scared of me and are mean. I just want to be normal and fit in."

Sighing again and lifting her head a little bit she takes another bite of her pickle and looks up at Garret searching his face for a moment. Maybe she felt comfortable with him because he was different like her. Just wanting to fit in.

   "Why did you have a bad day?"

Seeing his wife looking at him Nate came out to the hall way and put a hand on her shoulder listing himself. Looking down at Laura he smiles. His sister was always so amazing.

   "Every day I am a little more amazed. She just has something about her doesn't she?"

Stretching Katie's eyes flutter open at the sound of voices. Just laying on the couch for a moment she cant help the smile that was on her face. No movie was watched last night but she hadn't minded. Falling asleep with Jason had been the best, and she felt so refreshed. 

Pulling the blanket off and getting up Katie heard Jason's voice again and she smiled wondering into the kitchen. Coming up to Jason and putting her arms around him she smiles placing a kiss on his cheek.

   "Good Morning."

Looking to Ryder Katie smiles at him and gives a nod to the coffee. She was always so thankful he made coffee every moment. She was always running late and if it wasn't for that she would be super crabby in the morning. 

   "Did I hear something about shopping? Any chance you could pick up some OJ, and maybe some fruit to keep in the house. Not sure when I'm going to be able to get to the store, and I'd like to keep it in the house now. It would mean the world to me."